Monday, March 23, 2009

Sir Thomas Peel Dunhill

Salam everyone...

I'm not able to update my blog recently due to various of reason... especially since the internet connection is my home has been disconnected... cis cis~

and now I'm busy finishing my first individual assignment .... arghhHHhH!!!

It's entitled "THE HEROES OF MEDICAL SCIENCE"

as usual... I procrastinated until the last 4 days to choose a hero from the list...

So randomly I have chosen Thomas Peel Dunhill, a thyroid surgeon...

Sir Thomas Peel Dunhill...

So I started my first research on UNSW... downloaded couple of medical articles... started reading it... and.... and.... blacked-out in the process~

What's with all this unknown languages and complicated sentences??????????

But I calmed down... finally for once in my life I used a dictionary when I read something....

The article "Sir Thomas Peel Dunhill: The Forgotten Man of Thyroid Surgery"

I've done reading on his journey from the early of his career till his death...

and now........... He's my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's really really REALLY REALLY REALLY THE VERY GREAT!!!

He's like in Tupac's song.. "Me against the World!!"

He's really something man... What he has done is almost everything I've dream of doing one day once I become a doctor.. he completely revolutionized the field of Thyroid Surgery!! The amazing thing is that during that time, there were a lot of other thyroid surgeons who completely disagree and accused him of being liar and all... but he stood firm and keep going to conferences and wrote articles in UK and US and finally his method was accepted around the world!!

He's like a hero in a game or movie who defeated his adversaries and saved the world !!!

ArghhH!!! He's really great... I salute him!! A hero indeed!!


On the hand..

The process of doing this report is really tiring... and... boring... and... confusing... and... hard...

Luckily...


It's not assessed!!!!

hahahaha...


so....


Even if I do not turn in anything...



I'll still be able to do medicine here in UNSW without any problems.. :)



but....



Apa barang kalau fail??





Tak main ar gagal gagal ne...





Bile lg nak tunjuk hebat!! haha....




Tp malas ar.....



Seyes malas...



It's been so long since I've watch the latest anime of one piece....


Oh ya...

In the current One Piece episode...


Luffy lost...... its so sad..... dont know why... its not really a sad scene... but it makes me sad... :(


Eh, report report!!


Cmon Riman do the assignment!!!


Ala... lepak lepak sudah.. bukan assest pon...


Tp nanti kalau fail takle nak tunjuk hebat kt BUNGA


BUNGA??


Awwww................ Comel siot (Bak kate Odie)


Huh... assignment!! assignment!!


*This is what's circulating around my brain everyday... making me unable to finish my assignment that is due this Thursday... hahaha...

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha.
    typical of you riman =)
    and urrr.. BUNGA????

    hahahahahaha
    =P

    hani

    ReplyDelete