Friday, February 20, 2009

The Last Night...

The last night in Malaysia before flight tomorrow...

Finished packing everything already... except some clothes that I wear this morning, not yet dried up...
~
I called up almost all my friends whose numbers is in my handphone... some of them are those who I have never spoke to for years.... but they are always in my mind... ceh...

First, I tried to call my GONGDRONK geng...

--> Called Krol = no answer... cis!
--> Called Nik = eh, lupe ade kt indon...
--> Called Ong = The first one I managed to call tonight.. haha... Ong is preparing to be a teacher!! Still the same old Ong... haha.. masih tak berubah




Next round, scrolled down the list... who else to call?

--> Called Nat = How long has it been since I called her? Since form 3... about 5 years? man.... that's long... but this call I would say is the most nostalgic one... is like I'm back at my form 3's talking to her... all those jokes and stuff I used to tease her with came back to me~ oh, those young days... Thanks Nat~ :)

Cycling through the list of numbers... let's just call everyone I have their numbers here..

--> Called Azlee = engange... wrong number... oww...
--> Called Anuar = enganged... wrong number... oww..
--> Called Gmei = Yes, he answered... talk and talked... still the same old Gmei.. doing Engineering now~

Hey, I forgot about Bandang KuntaMON~!!

--> Called Badang = Answered..
"Mu knal dok sape ne?" I asked...
"Knal" he said
"Sape?" I asked..
"Ketua Pengawas" he answered...
Cis... masih tak berubah Badang ngan lawak dan nada bodo nya itu.. haha.. I guess the we the Gongdronks will remain Gongdronks~


Okay, now let's try calling the my seniors at SMART.. the form SIX!!

--> Called Fran = nombor yang anda dail...
--> Called Fuad = nombor yang anda dail...
--> Called MadArip= nombor yang...
--> Called Rikki = nombor..
--> Called Ustaz = nombo...
--> Called Yap = nomb...

Cis Cis Cis!!! None of the form SIX have I managed to call~!! ArghhHHhh~!!!
Okay, let's just call anyone on my phonebook that I know...

--> Called Alia = wrong number... oww... --> Called .... opps, times up!! my mom's home.... takle gayut da... haha

Sorry for those people I didn't call... not enough time... but even though I didn't call you... have faith that I always remember all my friends since primary school
"and even though we lost contact with each other, just look at the sky and how all the world is connected just by one sky, all of our hearts are also connected... just like the sky~"
Owh ya... and I'm saving the most shocking one for last...

--> Called Rahman from Squad Elite Kadet Polis!! (he's the one in my video with red shirt)
"Aku nak pergi belajar Australia, esok aku fly" I said
"Laa ... esok ke... aku KAHWIN 15/3 ne..." he said

KAHWIN!!?? for real!!!

He's the same age as me... and he's going to get married already!!! arghhhHHHhH!!!

Papehal... selamat pengantin baru~

And now..... what??? I lost!!!??? Damn!! I want to get married too.... :(
Cmon' Riman... 2nd year!! Blonde? Brunnete? haha... go go!!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDATES ON FLYING PROCESS:

--> What's more to update... tomorrow's the flight!!

TIME LEFT:
22 HOURS TO FLIGHT... 22 HOURS~!!
FLIGHT MH123 KUALA LUMPUR SYDNEY 10.45 PM

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Riman ...
    Thx sbb hantar ktorg..maybe tym ko tu karang,rmai bdak dtg sbb monash bkak dah..so,hv nice trip..jg diri leklok n do contact us when u arrive here..

    ReplyDelete