Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Video Making is Mine Again!!!

Yeahhh!! In conjunction with my new laptop... I've finally been able to realize my dream of creating my own AMV!! WuhuuU!!!!

My old laptop has very small RAM... everytime I open WinMovieMaker it will HANG HANG HANG!! But with the new fully powered 4GB RAM... The POWER IS IN MY HAND again!!

Oh.. I only spend about 4 hours to create this... so mybe it's quite messy... I just can't wait to finish this video!! YeaHH!!

It's basically about my precious moment in life... hey, maybe ur in it!! haha... but for those who are not in it... it's not that ur not precious... but.. hey, it's only five minutes man!! I can't put all the pic's and videos in it~ haha.... for those who are in it... feel privilaged!!

The song used is Kiseki by Greeeen... a very nice song with a great lyrics...!! The first time I heard this song on ROOKIES... I was like.. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO MAKE AN AMV WITH THIS SONG!! Oh yeah and ROOKIES really inspired me to do an AMV about my nakama!! Go ROOKIES!!

Enjoy...


I recommend u go to youtube and watch in HD... br mantapP!!



3 comments: