Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Assalammualaikum wbt.

Its game time!!!

As most of my friends in Oz know, I've recently bought a Playstation 3 with 24" lcd monitor. Wuhuu!!

But, the PS3 delimma was... the games were too expansive to buy... But I manage to get some cheap games from eBaY

1st game : Little Big Planet



2) Tom Clancy's End War



3) Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete + FFXIII Demo



The Blue-Ray movie was like superb and the game was amazing!!!!!! The graphics is like!!!!!!!!!!! I cried when I see the quality of the pictures... isk isk... the quality of animations nowadays...

4) Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots



This game is so far the best game I've played on the pS3!! Thanks to Muhaimin cos he's the one who bought this game... yeah, this is a quite old game, released on 2008 but I just finished playing it (in just 3 days)

This is actually the first MGS game I played out of all its releases... huhu... so I found it hard to understand some of the story plot cos its very interelated with each other, but I still get the big picture...

The graphics: Spectacular!! Awesome!!
The gameplay: Wonderful!!
The storyline: So great it made me cry... the cutscenes were very very the long... but it was also very very the great.. the action, the style, the intensity and the drama at the ending...!!!

Games nowadays are very awesome since they've incorporated voice into the characters, it's gotten so much real and closer to watching a movie... its like watching a cinema~

Thank you Muhaimin for such a great game... arghhh!!!

Good bye snake!!

A Legendary Farewell for a Legendary Hero!!

No comments:

Post a Comment