Friday, May 29, 2009

Passion!!

Assalammualaikum~

What is passion?

Should we shape our life based on our passion?

Today I re-triggered one of my biggest passion in life... (ceh)

1st is during Biology Practical today... it was about gene therapy, which is about Biology. I dare say it is a practical session that I pay attention 120% the whole 2 hours of prac!! Why? Bcoz I love Genes!! It's amazing what genes do to our body and I'm really amazed at how people find ways to make use of genes to treat people, find criminal etc. This shows this small thing within our cells is so amazing with full of usefulness for those who think, it's a great blessing (which can also be a trial) by Allah. Although some say that genes show all the organisms in this world come from one common ancestors... a bacteria in the sea.... nah!! What it show is that we all come from one creator!!

That's why I'm passionate about genes!!

So it was by far the best practical lab so far in UNSW.

Then I went to another prac which very little people came.... i guess only 10% of the class came... haha

its introduction to QMP (Quality in Medical Practice) : Introduction to MEDICAL STATISTIC.

Medical STATISTIC?? haha.. no wonder people dont want to go to the prac... even I was thinking of skipping the class as well.... but I still went... well, the tutors spent a lot of time preparing the prac and how boring the topic might seem, they are serious in teaching it to us... so in appreciation to that... I went...

I see only a handful of people there, but those who were there are really those who want to learn!! All respect, tabik spring ar!! (not saying those that did not came is bad... I'm just praising those who came... including me?? no... i didn't say that.. )

So I started the tutorial which was very boring at first... its just about reading all this online notes about statistic and all... I just want to get it over with fast...

Then as I go on.... hey, its starting to get interesting.. its really is nothing new, it's just same as statistic in SAM back in Taylor's... mean, standard deviations, normal distribution and all...

But what really caught my attention is that they explain quite in detail about Standard Deviations which I forgotten what it really means.... and I actually raised my hand to ask a tutor about that....

To make things short, I actually finished reading through the whole online notes!!

And I realized one thing..

This is maths!!! I love maths!!! How could I forgot???

This is PASSION!!! The once long forgotten passion since its been very long since I've done maths!! Owww mann...

Then it got me thinking about my other passion... PHYSICS!!! I love physics too!!

A medical student who loves maths and physics? haha...

Since i'm in med, it's pretty sad for me to leave these two field that I'm really passionate in.. maths and physics... aww man...

But, actually.. if I want to learn them... I can still learn it.. through internet, library and other stuff, right?

But what's stopping me?

I'm just.....


Just..



Too LAZY!!



MALAS!!!!


haha


so much for passion...


Assalammualaikum!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. riman...nih junior kt smart nih...
    syazwan..tak tau la nigat lagik ke tak...
    anyway..just wanna say that...
    i will be joining you at australia
    next year...doing prep in intec....
    i will be doing engineering there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weyh riman.. aku rindu math n physics..
    serius dowh..
    aku nek muak bc byk sgt bende2 bio,bku tebal2...
    ape nak bwt...
    kne bc jgak..
    rindu math!

    kery

    ReplyDelete
  3. syazwan... hum.. kalo jumpe ingat kot.. haha..
    Datang ar Australia ne.. sian aku sorang2 budak smart kt sini... siapa lg bdak smart nk dtg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. entah la....
    nanti biler dah masuk baru blh tau...
    takkan sorang jer bdk smart kt sane...
    ader kt australia,masuk u mane ek??
    nanti senang nak cari...brape tahun lagi
    kt sane???

    ReplyDelete
  5. stakat ne sorang je la... takde geng... haha... kat australia masuk UNSW kt Sydney... ade 5.5 tahun lagi... lame tu...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i dunno u like maths and physics so much..
    haha..
    thought all you cared about is one piece..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ceh... itu due perkara yg berbeza...

    ReplyDelete