Thursday, September 2, 2010

First class Honours~

Assalammualaikum...

Shouldn't be posting blog now, should have been studying now...

Got big exam this wednesday...

But too tired... bace bace tak masuk....


Anway, recently I found new inspirations to strive in uni life...

That inspirations came from the graduating Petronas seniore... My ex-housemates and the only other smartians in UNSW~

Because they got 1ST CLASS HONOURS...

I'm so proud for them, I'm sure Petronas is also proud of them!!
What more, they are my ex-housemate and another smartians~!! wuhuuu


Zahid (ex-housemate), tak mo graduate kat Australia, graduate kt Malaysia je



Pejal (ex-housemate) - graduate kat UNSW.. congratz2!!



Azleen (seniore smart) - Smart mmg smart di mane2 sahaja


Now... as for me...

I've been thinking recently...

1) This year, I've seen people close to me excel academically (looking at you, junios~)
2) Somehow, out of all the people possible Allah SWT set me up with housemates that are geniuses!!
3) Through some funny twist of fate, there's actually another Smartian in UNSW, whom I would not have known she was a smartian if not because of ISOC + IAW + Big Iftar (when I first find out about her) and also because of her little sister through which she knows me and pointed out the fact that she's also from SMART.... well she then went on and gotten a 1st Class Honours... hmm...

Now why is that so?? Suddenly this year I felt like I'm surrounded by these great achievers where my meeting with them has been set up since last year... and this year... they inspired me so...

I believe Allah SWT is showing me something here...

I believe Allah SWT once again, on this lazy and weak soul, given me guidance...a hint... a reminder of what I should be striving for...

To be honest.. last year, my uni life, academically speaking... there's nothing to be proud of... I cannot be riya' even if I want to...

Is it because it is hard?? Culture shock?? Homesick?? Social problem?? Nahh....

It's because I'm lazy!!!!!

Allah SWT has given me a housemate who I can say is the most hardworking person I've ever seen... and yet for one whole year (one and half actually).. I did not learn anything from it~ Allah SWT could have easily placed me with someone lazy (just like me), but no... His mercy is limitless even to someone like me~ He placed me there to show me something, for me to open my eyes~

In addition, my seniore, Azleen showed me that SMART, even though we are very few and unknown here in UNSW (now its me alone) , we should always be SMART and show the world that SMART is the best la~, in line with MARA terus MARA, SMART memang SMART ar~

If I, now, after all this reminder turn away from that and continue on being lazy and just aiming for just "pass" like last year~ how low will that make me be?

So yea... from now on... its target = HD (high distinction) for every exam!! Can you dig it??!?

InsyaAllah, I pray that Allah SWT will one day turn me into a Muslim University Student that I have promised my sponsor (MARA) I will become..

"One who try his hardest to be and IS the best of the best"

I think somehow all of sponsored student here in Australia, regardless of course, made that promise to their sponsor that they will strive for the best, or in another form of sentence but with similiar meaning...

So yeah, then as a Muslim shouldn't we fulfill our duty and obligation to our promises~?

Exams in two days before Eid, hopefully Allah SWT blessings during Ramadhan will make it easier for EVERYONE in medicine to get HD~

Assalammualaikum~

No comments:

Post a Comment