Thursday, September 30, 2010

What a day... Down and Ups... Saa Yukouu~

Assalammualaikum...

Today is the planned day... the day I decided to do a change in my life...

What I've planned is that I want to deactivate my facebook account...

And coincidentally it is the same day one piece chapter 589 will be out after a month long hiatus.

But then another big news also arrive today~

It is a news of something I have been praying and working hard for the past months...

But unfortunately, it is a bad news... I have fail to get what I have hoped to achieve, not only that I am not even a step closer.... I've fallen behind actually...

Oww man..

I was so dissapointed with myself... what a weak being I am... I am more dissapointed that I could not be grateful (which I should be...)

It really made me feel that I should not dream high... let's just play it easy and it'll still be alright... because even when I put my effort into it.. it is still the same...

Perhaps...

I should just aim low... huh... I dont know...



And before I close my facebook account on 12.01am of 1 October...


I wanted to read One Piece 598 to commemorate that event~ To make it more romance...

But it doesnt come out...


I waited for so long...



Finally, at 11.30pm it came out... yesss~!! Its so cool~ Chopper is so cute~ :) I'm so pumped up for this new world of one piece~

And because one piece is headed for a new world, now I'm pumped-up to continue with that change in my life that I've planned~ I'm gonna head for the new world as well~


And so approximately on 12.06am 1 October 2010, I closed my facebook account~ yoshhaaa!!


Saa Yukooo~ (So, let's go!!)


Is it the end of my social networking involvement?

Nope!!

Found a new one, One that I believe is much2 better !! It is...

DeviantART community!!

I'm so into deviantART now... just by browsing a few pages, I found these couple of muslim mangas that are very inspirational and entetaining~ it's like... wow!!

So if you're reading this... and you have DeviantART account.. please add me yeah!! I got no friends there currently.. :(



Fuhh, Alhamdulillah~

I guess the dissapointment I mentioned earlier is less now...

Saa Yuukou (So, let's go!!)
Tachidomaru Koto Naku (Without Stopping)
Nagareru Toki Ni Makenai Youni (Without giving up to the flow of time)
Nando Mo Tachimukai Tsuzukeyou (I'll keep getting back up)
Taisetsu No Mono Ushinaitakunai kara (Because I dont want to lose something precious)

Boku no naka ni natareru koe wa (The voice inside of me)
Zutto zutto boku wo sasaeteru (Keeps sustaining me)
Itazura na ame ga jama suru kedo (Wicked rain will get in my way)
NIGENESANAI KARA (BUT I WONT WALK AWAY...)

Saa Yuukou~
Shinjita sono saki e to (To the FUTURE I BELIEVE in)

-One day, The Rootless-
*One Piece new opening~

No comments:

Post a Comment