Sunday, January 25, 2009

GaGaK is CroW

Assalammualaikum...

For those who know me... and those who see the bground pics.. it's obvious that my favorite animal is GaGaK (Crow in english). So in this section (ceh).. I like to share some interesting facts about GaGaK that I'm sure most of you don't know which makes GaGaK the coolest bird for me!!

Most of us only look at GaGaK as ugly? disgusting? noisy?

Well, here are some cool points about GaGaK sure to touch your hearts and change ur perceptions~ haha...


--> GaGaK is the most intelligent bird on earth!! Probably on the same level as monkey and dolphine... which is a statement in a documentary~ Dun believe? Watch how this clever little guy uses it's brain (or instinc?)


many people say GaGaK are disgusting cos they eat rubbish, well... they are not disgusting, they are survivors!! And they can eat non-rubbish if they want too... but they are smart and they are a survivor, so they search for foods in rubbish while other "non-disgusting" bird starve to death... :)

--> GaGaK can talk!! So you think only parrots can talk eh?? I think GaGaK spoke even better then parrots~ this is just one example.. you can find a lot more in YouTube~


yaa... at first I dun believe it either... but u can search other vids, GaGaK really can talk!


--> GaGaK is noisy? nuisance? watch this and see the affections of a GaGaK... this is a MUST SEE video... guarantee to touch any nature-loving-curious hearts...



How's that for a GaGaK?? Go GaGaK!!

These are just some of the "facts" why I love GaGaK... There are also metaphorical reason why I love GaGaK which will be discuss some other time perhaps...

"GaGaK is a beautiful and unique bird, part of the wonderful nature that Allah has created"

So respect these beautiful birds, they are natures clean-up crew, and protector of other species (at least the kitten in the video..:P)

All right.. that's all about GaGaK for today~

My dream no.5: gotta relate it to GaGaK.. huhu.

"I dream that... erm... GaGaK can live peacefully with human.... err... :P"

Possibilities: Err... ahh, who cares??


UPDATES ON FLYING PROCESS:
  • No updates on MARA contract... still unfinished
  • David Boothey from UNSW called me... when I was still half-awake... enquiring about the Unipass and all~!!
  • Going to head back to Kuantan after CNY break... watch out Kuantan!! I'm coming back!! (Probably for the last time b4 fly... sob sob... I miss Kuantan!!)


TIME LEFT:
27 DAYS UNTIL FLIGHT

~Time is passing really quick... ow mann... :(~

No comments:

Post a Comment