Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Work Work Work and Police



Today received an email from David Boothey from UNSW... with the email comes 4 attachment, about vaccination, crime records and books. Arghhh.... so much to do~!! I thought everything settle already...

Lists to do b4 fly...
  • Vaccination ( have to go back to Kuantan bcoz I lost my vaccination card )
  • Crime records ( must go to police station to prove I'm a nice and good citizen... :) ) *if only I still have Cik Wan, Cik Lin or Cik Aa's contact number.. they are the great police officers in charge of training me during my time as Police Cadet.
  • Books!! ( Money money money... have to wait for MARA's money first... no money!! )
  • MARA Contract -haven't wrote anything yet-
  • UNSW Unipass ... still cannot create the online Unipass
  • Laptop (pon kena tunggu cukup bulan br ade duit)
  • Shopping stuff...
  • Memasak??
  • Buat kuca kat SMART!!
Hopefully can finish everything without any problems... Starting to get lazy and lazier now...

That's about Uni...

Yesterday been cycling through my old pic's and found pic's during my Police Cadet years... and also today the email came about asking me to the police to get the "Good Citizen's Proff" really brings me back to the old days.


-Ukhuwah of Brothers in Police Cadet-

-The much missed M-16 A1-

-Squad Elit forever!!-

F
ew thing I miss in Police Cadet that is irreplaceble:
  • Shooting M-16... oh man this is one of the best activity I've done in my life, I get to shoot real bullets using real M-16 A1 and real life target... ok... not real life target, just a dummy. The highest score I get is 89... I'm quite proud with it... bcoz its 89 even though at that time I accidently shot 2 bullets at my neighbour's target...arghh!! But at that time we won 1st place group shooting M-16... that was one the happiest time in my Police Cadet history!! wuhuu!! M-16 Champion man!!
  • Squad Elite- squad elite is a group of selected cadet from the schools in Kuantan. Like a special branch force, the best among Kuantan's Cadets.. ceh.. I miss all those camps, marching, running and of course punishment we had together. We created such a great ukhuwah in such short time. Most of us cried when our camp ended... waaaa~
  • Uniforms -as shown in the picture, the complete squad elite uniform for honourary guards of Police Cadet... (Marching together with M16 in hand) is a symbol of pride to those wearing it. The feeling of putting on that compete uniform makes me feel... wow!! Wish I could one day be wearing it again together with my friends~
  • Brothers - and I miss all my brother in Police Cadet, I met many people from all walks of life.. and I mean ALL... I pray for all of your success~ May one day we meet again, if not in this world, InsyaAllah in the heaven ~
Well... that's is for reminiscing about Police Cadet... gotta go to one of the police station soon to get the proof of good citizenship...

In accordance with this reminiscion of mine... Allow me to state one of my thousand dreams...

My dream no.2 (in this blog):
If possible, one day I wish to relive and reexperince the moment in Police Cadet at least one or maybe better all of the "Few thing I missed about Police Cadet"

Possibility of acheiving this dream:
frankly, impossible... but still, InsyaAllah~ it ain't a dream if it is not almost impossible.. :)

*the order or number of the dreams does not represent the importance of it.. just in accordance to my daily post

WaSsalam~



Time remaining:

32 Days left to flight

No comments:

Post a Comment