Monday, January 19, 2009

Hi Ho Ready Go!!

Assalammualaikum wbt~

Bismilliahhirahmannirrahim, In the name of Allah SWT...

Ok, so far I've tried twice to create my own blog, which I failed half-way due to lazyness...
So now... I'm gonna try to make this one a successfull one!! YarghhH!!

First and foremost, my brief biodata:

Name: Riman bin Ramli
B'day: 5th March 1989 / 27 Rejab 1409 <-- Isra' Mikraj day.. :) Hometown: Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Hobbies: Drawing and Games
Fav. animal: GaGaK (crow)
Inspiration: Phrophet Muhammad SAW
Dreams: There's thousand of them!!
Email: silver_rayz89@hotmail.com (facebook,frenster,email)
dadeadcrow@yahoo.com (YM only)


- The young GaGaK - -Same shirt, but older me-

At this date, I'm still at Malaysia, InsyaAllah.. God's willing I'll be flying to Sydney to study medicine in UNSW!! Alhamdulillah~

The flight date is on 21st February 2009 (for now)

Let's make a countdown to that date...

33 days left to flight



oh... objective of this blog?
Just a journal of a thousand dreamer!! with one ultimate dream... Heaven~

My dream no.1 :
"To achieve happiness and success in the world and afterlife~ "


Possibility: Unknown, InsyaAllah... I pray that Allah SWT place me among the true believers~

*the terms "A Thousand Dreamer" is taken from a song in One Piece... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment